Void outside the 50 United States and where prohibited. Do not proceed in this site if you are not at least 21 years of age and a legal resident of, and located within, one of the 50 United States, or the District of Columbia, (excluding Puerto Rico) at the time of entry.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Daily Sweepstakes begins on May 22, 2019 at 12:00:00 am EDT and ends on May 22, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm EDT. Entries must be received by May 22, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm EDT. Entries become the property of June Media Inc, 276 5th Ave Suite #901, New York, NY 10001 (“Sponsor”) and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Entry: Enter at win.betterrecipes.com by submitting a completed online entry form. There is no cost to register or enter. LIMIT: One entry per person. No group entries.
- Eligibility: Legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older are eligible to enter, except employees of Sponsor, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion and/or their respective agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and members of their immediate families or persons residing at the same address.
- Winner Selection and Prizing: On or about May 23, 2019, a random drawing from among all eligible entries received will be conducted under Sponsor’s supervision. One (1) winner will receive his/her choice of (1) Hamilton Beach 31330 Toaster Oven, retail value $50; or (1) GiftCard, retail value 50. GiftCard may be subject to issuer restrictions. Any difference in retail value between the featured prize and GiftCard will not be awarded to winner. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail and the prize will be delivered approximately thirty (30) days from the end of the month in which the prize was won. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portions thereof) of equal or greater value if prize (or portions thereof) cannot be awarded as described. Sponsor will determine all elements of prize in its sole discretion. Prize may not be assigned, transferred, changed or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee express or implied by Sponsor. Sponsor disclaims all and any liability for the actual provision, quality or nature of any third-party product or service accepted by the winner. The awarding of any prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules. Entrants agree to be bound by Official Rules and agree that if winner fails to provide proof of identity, provides false or inaccurate registration information, refuses to provide required affidavit, is found to have violated Official Rules, or otherwise does not meet eligibility criteria, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing. Entrants understand that Sponsor is not liable for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from participation in this promotion and acceptance, possession, and use of prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- A specific email address may only be selected to win one prize within 30 calendar days.
- Dispute Resolution: Except where prohibited, by participating Sweepstakes entrants agree that: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor and its agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the State of New York and entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- Other: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for entries it is unable to process due to network, hardware or other technical failures; or any other reason, or incomplete, damaged, misdirected, or lost entries. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the web site, submitting false or inaccurate information, or otherwise in violation of the rules. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify this promotion if not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, technical corruption, non-authorized human intervention or force majeure. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select winner from among all eligible entries received prior to date of cancellation. The use of automated entry systems or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the sweepstakes is prohibited. In the event of a dispute regarding online entry, entry will be deemed made by the holder of an established e-mail account associated with the entry.
- General: Except where prohibited by law: (i) entry constitutes permission to use winner’s entry, name, hometown, voice, likeness, photograph and any statements regarding this sweepstakes for editorial, public relations, promotional and advertising purposes on behalf of Sponsor without compensation; (ii) potential winner will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability/Publicity within ten (10) days of notification or an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing. If winner notification is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing. By participating and winning a prize, winner releases Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability with respect to the prize won and participation in the sweepstakes. Subject to all U.S. federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner’s name will be posted at win.betterrecipes.com/winners on or about May 23, 2019.